1. Romania's former communist car czar writes about his experience.
2. Gerald Celente is excellent in "Looking Back On The Greatest Depression".
3. John Stossel compares economic stimulus to "Pyramids, earthquakes, and wars".
4. Russel Roberts over @ Cafe Hayek doesn't understand why the media cares so much about Obama's personal expenditures. The more the better, right?
5. Peter Schiff's first "political" talk. He tells the Libertarian Party candidates not to run in the Libertarian Party. Worth a look.